Thursday, November 8, 2012

complementary notes on 428 31 10 2012 dismantling yours illusions

Concerning the last video published at ourosobreazul, under the last until the moment, kiss to Gwen.

These keys appear during the recent writing of some complaints submitted to European justice provider, and in a certain way are also connected with the complex image that the video show, the sunset, that mingles with china and tsunami 2005 matters . I suppose that I will return to these details soon by a comment that also includes the so call last hurricane, sandy.
Hereby I published this two extracts

Introduction to the fifth complaint submit at European justice provide

The follow letter was sent to all the heads of European parliament by email to the address that are in the document under, with the title, public criminal inquiry, part three,  address to the heads of European parliament, on day 14 March 2012.

Of course there are others, namely the two parts anterior to this one, and old these documents are available on line at the blog aconspiracycrime.blogspot.pt and others, linked at ourosobreazul.blogspot.pt
This letter is a kind of sum of questions and statements that I had produce during all my previous contacts with them, and speak of many different crimes including murders.

The main question is always the same, why all the European institutions seems had forget all this decades to build at the same time, a common justice structure, what this absence translate about the trust the European citizens can count and raise of course many suspicious concerning the European institutions, project an misleading by criminal purposes or what I can define at least bad administration.

This letter can be easy understood also as a road to solve the question, if true will to solve it exist, and by this reason, this also became art of the content of the sixth complaint, present after this one, in a form of a public inquiry.

Summary

This letter was sent to all the heads of the European parliament with a demand to send also to the European commission, on the day 14 of March 2012 and has also published at my blogs, and I realize yesterday, 19 10 2012, that was also erased, as many documents, facts and proves, and I’m almost sure that after republishing it, the terrorists will put it again on line because this is they normal procedure, when I notice the crimes and give public account.
Also as I notice this month and gave the account, the terrorists, after had receiving the apparent first letter from the European justice provider, erase all my incoming emails at my Gmail account and of course all the automatic confirmation from the receivers, has been also erased and this raise the logical suspicion that maybe this criminal act came or was ordered by some at this European institutions, and more heavy the suspicious became if we sum all the crimes of constant deviation of many of my correspondence with European institutions, even at Curia, the European criminal court.

This letter, that I had call at time, ”Criminal public inquiry to the heads of European parliament and commission, part three”, is a fair sum of the most relevant facts and crimes in European institutions, where among many, even a dead of a Portuguese European parliamentary, mingle with this crime of international conspiracy had occurred at Brussels and meanwhile another one, Miguel Portas, and seems also that even concerning the ones at these institutions, the policy is the silence and the criminal absence of justice.

As I gave the account in public video statements at the time of the dead of Miguel Portas, I received three life threats with the understanding that I will be the next.
Indeed as you can confirm in the beginning of this letter, I was already at that time sick in consequence of an attempt of murder, as many during all this years and all, here at Portugal, authorities, doctors and labs are denying me the basic human right to have proper health care, and this is, as I stated more than once recently, an authorized collective assassination, that seems also been authorized by the high levels European institutions.

Perhaps you all succeed to kill me and perhaps even Europe as project will disappear, and perhaps some of you will go soon to jail or seven inches under land, as the past already prove it, but I will always demand what is by law due to me and to my son, because a father do not abandon his child and son in the hands of robbers and tortures!

I will resend this letter today to the European justice provider.

And I ask to all that have access to this complaint if can also send in my name to them and others worldwide institutions that at least in theory defend human rights and peoples in this kind of situations, and I say in theory because even from Onu committee against torture I do not have any answer, unless a hang up phone, as you can see at my Book of Life. 

Paulo forte 
20 10 2012
Under, the letters send to all the sweet criminal lider s of this Europe without justice and care for the rights that claim defend, sent, at 14 March 2012 again without any answer at date!
……

Another update on this crime, seems at first glance a commix strip at a recent newspaper, last week, CM, where Madame Lagarde appears with an array,  like Madame Butterfly, that as the peoples that are aware of this international conspiracy, knows that have many connections, even with lectures around Atocha killing, what I read on the letters apparently printed on her array in the photo of the newspaper, was IMT or IMTT, and above another photo of some cabinet criminals where appear the one recent evoked in another cover, in a synchronization pass mounted of a crime os spying, in another newspaper, I, I suppose his name, Álvaro, as a kind of Madame Butter of the IM TT fly, or flee. IMTT= him, TT, tuberculosis cross, or t uber, submarine, ass first circle from sis, secret police, circle Ross, or rat, PS os= operative system, circle Pr pera, pear, pearl, rat ive sys te majo, maio, Luis maio.

More strange this image became, because yesterday, I saw a DN newspaper with the beautiful Tori Amos, or someone very much like her, she had in her dress a reference to a song that I comment long time ago on book of life, butterflies, and show with the hidden hand the snake of a certain phallus, which I suppose is not hers, and at the end of the day at Cais das Colunas, full of beautiful foreigner people, when I sit for a while, the image had form, a leave, like a Canadian leave, that start dancing around , on the rock seat in front of me, and then became inverted, ups, upside down, like a dead, in the rock, there was a blue line draw in s Emi circle.  In my mind the beautiful lady that I recent evoked concerning japan, and another image that I also saw in DN, that seems fit in the strange line recent comment in video, about Ronny and the statement about Obama, about let fall the American woman, I saw one, very young, with a very beautiful smile that by the news was dead by a car, that seems a murder on purpose, is what my intuition say to me, I’m tired to see beautiful young people’s dead!
Paulo forte
31 10 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment